WireWorld Silver eclipse 8 Speaker Cables: 8 Ft Pair

Options
I got these from Audiothesis about a couple of years back. I have used them in my dedicated stereo system as main speaker cables. I have really enjoyed them. They don't hold back or smear anything. If you have good setup which is revealing, these speaker cables will punch out very detailed clean soundstage.

They are in pretty good condition. Functionally, no issues at all. They have banana connectors on both ends which can be changed to spade if needed as they are screw in type connectors.

Asking $1400 shipped. Please note that I do not have original packaging material. However, they will be very well packaged. PayPal as F&F preferred.

g3brjr9wegh4.jpg
266u5xuuc3ko.jpg
snu7z76ga0bp.jpg
0i3c2x78j5o3.jpg
7mw360g1c0b2.jpg

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Great cables here.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    Options
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    edited August 2023
    Options
    My previous comment disappeared so I'll start over. Someone needs to snag these! If you are wanting to up your game with cables these are an excellent value. They are rarely up for sale for a reason. They are very neutral sounding, imparting no coloration like some higher end cables. The terminal ends are silver and screw in so you can easily change from bananas to spade ends if you ever change gear.

GLWTS
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • jumpindick
    jumpindick Posts: 428
    Options
    Let's do $1300 shipped.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Wow that's a great deal people.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.