Are the Polk Monitor 60 grilles interchangeable with the Polk T90e?

Options
ed62
ed62 Posts: 4
edited August 2023 in Speakers
I want to make sure before I purchase some Monitor 60 grilles for the T90e speakers I just got for free. Thank you.
Post edited by ed62 on

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,808
    Options
    What makes you think different model grills are interchangeable?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ed62
    Options
    Because they have the same specs. The Monitor 60 and the Polk T90e Euro are basically the same speaker. I just wasn't sure if the Monitor grilles would line up with the T90E speakers.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Well, they look pretty close. However, specs for the 90 are 37.5 x 7 x 13.25. Specs for the 60 are 38.75 x 8 x 13. You decide.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ed62
    edited August 2023
    Options
    No, I looked up the specs after I read that they were the same, except the cabinets used for the Euro are real wood. I'm guessing they line up, just wanted to make sure and thought somebody knowledgeable here might know. I'll just call Polk tomorrow and find out. Thanks.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Good luck with that...lol

President of Club Polk

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,696
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Good luck with that...lol

HAHAHAHA Yeah, I was gonna say: They got a much more relevant answer here than they would get calling customer service. Particularly on a Saturday. :p
  • ed62
    Options
    Well, I didn't get it from Mr. J ****. Started off being a jerk with his first reply. Then when corrected about the specs, all he had was another smart **** remark. I'm sure others have seen what an **** he is. No need for a reply, I won't be reading anything more from this forum.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,474
    Options
    Lmao
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    ed62 wrote: »
    Well, I didn't get it from Mr. J ****. Started off being a jerk with his first reply. Then when corrected about the specs, all he had was another smart **** remark. I'm sure others have seen what an **** he is. No need for a reply, I won't be reading anything more from this forum.

Are you serious
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    He's not reading anymore I guess. Bye
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    dysk5ajgxj4q.gif

I about spit my drink out on this. You come up with some good ones
    Randy/Maine
  • F1nut
    edited August 2023
    Options
    I think someone missed their nappy time today.

For the record, my first post was a genuine question. My second post stated specs found from reputable sources, one being Polk.

President of Club Polk

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,068
    Options
    Wow honest answer straight to the point from Jesse no sugarcoating, perhaps the OP was looking for an answer he wanted to hear only that they would work. To funny, Gorilla tape will keep them grills in place.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Amazing..........