Legend Tweeters

Options
I have 3 used Legend tweeters, all 3 have slightly damaged tips, but are working. One has a brand new gloss black face plate, the other 2 are matte black.

They are free, but you pay for shipping, say $15.00.

If interested let me know which one you want.

1. ys56l48kfnf2.jpg
2. r0w5d9at109w.jpg
6letglcdnxu3.jpg
3. 8yt20jsjqvc1.jpg
0apnnncu1e3h.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having a spare. I can use the gloss one, please.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    Meant to ask - is the audiophile towel included? If not, any tips on loop calibration much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    edited July 2023
    Options
    I will take them Jesse I am building a spares collection for mine as you never can tell what Polk will do later.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Meant to ask - is the audiophile towel included? If not, any tips on loop calibration much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No!

Get the softest most absorbent possible for the best calibration.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    So, Scott wants the shiny one and John wants the other two, correct?

President of Club Polk

• msg
    Options
    Correct here, sir.
    John's paying my shipping.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,102
    Options
    yes Jesse
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,924
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    Correct here, sir.
    John's paying my shipping.

Hey, John agreed, super cool of you John.. :smiley:
  • msg
    Options
    PP sent

Sometimes I like to add messages in payments in case anyone is monitoring transactions. For tax purposes, you see.

42v2x8g0swvb.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    I have 3 used Legend tweeters, all 3 have slightly damaged tips, but are working. One has a brand new gloss face plate, the other 2 are matte.
    They're all pink inside.
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    Jesse, almost forgot - John txt'd to say his internet's down and asked me to relay: Yes, go ahead and complete the tweeter mod on his, immediately.

He said, and I quote, "Don't stop until they look like shiny button snaps."

I tried to talk him out of it, but he was insistent, and said, "Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. My decision is final."

So, no need to confirm or anything.

bnzn9gf231sp.png
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    Options
    These are spoken for.

There is still time to enter the karma for a brand new one.
    https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/198945/legend-tweeter-karma#latest

President of Club Polk