I really need the time to thin the herd.

Options
Toolfan66
Toolfan66 Posts: 16,929
edited July 2023 in The Clubhouse
I find myself with no time to get rid of crap I have been sitting on forever and a day.

The older I get the days seem shorter.

Comments

• SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    in with 16!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,535
    Options
    Send it my way. :smile:.

I even have a buddy whose in Denver now and is going back and forth between there and Indy for the rest of the year lolz.

But yes I’m finding myself also struggling to have time to clean things out (reinforcing the fact I need to really get to it lol).
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,707
    Options
    Polk has a new soundbar that de-clutters.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,068
    Options
    Decluttering is something I need to be doing got amps recivers a pair of Fxi's some 2Bs and other speakers currently not in use. I would use the storage space for one of my other obsessions.

Problem is none wants to pay a fair price for anything anymore plus I'm to busy to go through the motions of taking it out of storage and posting said items,.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,929
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    Decluttering is something I need to be doing got amps recivers a pair of Fxi's some 2Bs and other speakers currently not in use. I would use the storage space for one of my other obsessions.

Problem is none wants to pay a fair price for anything anymore plus I'm to busy to go through the motions of taking it out of storage and posting said items,.

Exactly!!

I really need to make a decision on my 1.2tl’s most of all. If I had the storage to just put them away like an extra room it wouldn’t even be a thought, but the thought of letting go of them kills me as well..
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,535
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    gudnoyez wrote: »

Exactly!!

I really need to make a decision on my 1.2tl’s most of all. If I had the storage to just put them away like an extra room it wouldn’t even be a thought, but the thought of letting go of them kills me as well..

Shop speakers perhaps? In your office???
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)