Bill Evans & Cannonball Adderley lps

Options
pglbook
pglbook Posts: 2,174
edited May 2023 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I'd like to sell the following two double lps together so I am keeping price low - $36 shipped (media mail) for both. The records play with some surface noise and/or pops (see below for details) buy still are good playing copies for someone who does not mind such things. Please note that I can only ship on Saturdays. Payment by pay pal f/f.

Bill Evans - The Second Trio (2 lp, Milestone, 1977). VG/VG (record sleeve has some rubbing to spinal tips and a cut-out to top right corner of front cover. Vinyl plays with some crackle/surface noise in a few songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: Moonbeams, Hear How My Heart Sings!

Cannonball Adderley with Bill Evans and Wynton Kelly (2lp, Milestone, 1979). VG/VG (record sleeve has some creasing to spine, otherwise is nice. Vinyl plays with a few pops and some surface noise on some songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: The Cannonball Adderley Quintet Plus, Know What I Mean?
Post edited by pglbook on

Comments

• pglbook
    Options
    $35 shipped is what I meant in my original post. I'd like to sell the following two double lps together so I am keeping the price low - $35 shipped (media mail) for both. The records play with some surface noise and/or pops (see below for details) buy still are good playing copies for someone who does not mind such things. Please note that I can only ship on Saturdays. Payment by pay pal f/f.

Bill Evans - The Second Trio (2 lp, Milestone, 1977). VG/VG (record sleeve has some rubbing to spinal tips and a cut-out to top right corner of front cover. Vinyl plays with some crackle/surface noise in a few songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: Moonbeams, Hear How My Heart Sings!

Cannonball Adderley with Bill Evans and Wynton Kelly (2lp, Milestone, 1979). VG/VG (record sleeve has some creasing to spine, otherwise is nice. Vinyl plays with a few pops and some surface noise on some songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: The Cannonball Adderley Quintet Plus, Know What I Mean?
  • pglbook
    edited June 2023
    Options
    Price reduced: $31 for both 2lp sets. The records play with some surface noise and/or pops (see below for details) but are still good playing copies for someone who does not mind such things. Payment by pay pal f/f.

Bill Evans - The Second Trio (2 lp, Milestone, 1977).
    VG/VG (record sleeve has some rubbing to spinal tips and a cut-out to top right corner of front cover. Vinyl plays with some crackle/surface noise in a few songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: Moonbeams, Hear How My Heart Sings!

Cannonball Adderley with Bill Evans and Wynton Kelly (2lp, Milestone, 1979).
    VG/VG (record sleeve has some creasing to spine, otherwise is nice. Vinyl plays with a few pops and some surface noise on some songs). Collects the following 2 albums in this gatefold package: The Cannonball Adderley Quintet Plus, Know What I Mean?