I've been bitten again

Options
Not sure which one of you sent it my way, I was content, happy even until a special project came up at work. Next week is National Public Works Week and I was task with heading up a small party for the custodial staff (about 40 people). So, I took it upon myself to do something really nice for the event, I went out took some B-roll shots of the city and locations where the staff works, I even add some personal clips of other city staff saying thank you. Now its time to get my gear together so I can present this small "Spielberg" creation. Already have my Epson HTC 1060 projector, have a small 2 ch amp that I used in years ago with another projector. Told my yougest daugther that I would need her laptop. Now I'm thinking all I have to do is make sure I have the cables to connect everything. That's when the bug bite me! I was not satisfied with the work around I was going to need to get sufficient audio for the room. The Epson HTC 1060, doesn't have an audio-out and it only has a single 2-5 watt speaker, the laptop is sending both the audio & picture via HDMI to the projector. 1st mistake, I went to the Epson site to see if there was another work around (none found), but what caught my eye was the Epson 3800 4k HDR-UHD, The 3800 has 2 rear speakers (10 watts) and has an audio out. After sleeping on it last night, I pulled the trigger this morning. The only saving grace on this that I can write it off on next year taxes.........SMH By the way I bringing the Orkin guy in to keep the upgrade bugs away!
Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,637
    Options
    We got the Orkin guy on the payroll B)
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,098
    Options
    I’ve been seriously considering getting a pj for my HT. I had one for about 12 years, but haven’t had one for the past 7 years. Watching movies just isn’t the same without a projector.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • recoveryone
    recoveryone Posts: 885
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    I’ve been seriously considering getting a pj for my HT. I had one for about 12 years, but haven’t had one for the past 7 years. Watching movies just isn’t the same without a projector.

I've maybe used the HTC 1060 a total of 20 hours, bought it for the backyard setup, now I got this 4k one coming. Just lucky I can use it with my drone business for presentation.
    Family Room HT 7.2/i]:Vizio Oled55h1 Pioneer Elite SC-LX502 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Eversolo DMP A6 Panamax M5300-EXSpeakers Fronts Fluance XF8L Center Polk Audio S35 Side Surrounds Optimus LS30's Rear Surrounds Optimus LS30's Subs SVS PB4000 x2 Living room 2ch: Crown Xli 1500 amp Teac EQ MKII FX Audio X6 Mk II DAC Squeezebox Touch Fluance Signature Tower Speakers Panamax M5100-EXOffice media room:Vizio M50Q6 50" Pioneer Elite VSX LX103 Squeezebox Touch Polkaudio R50 Towers Polkaudio CS 10 Panamax M4300 Monoprice 12" subMaster bedroom:Vizio M55Q7 Pioneer Elite VSX LX302 Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD Squeezebox Touch Polk audio RTi 6 fronts, Rears Dayton B652 Polk Audio CS10 center Monoprice 12" sub Panamax M5300-EX
  • recoveryone
    recoveryone Posts: 885
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »

qd2bipohsx4q.jpg
    icq823l4kjwd.jpg