Who can assist in the purchase?

Options
Joey_V
Joey_V Posts: 8,521
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649983822-fritz-carbon-7-se-nyc-area-pickup/

I would like these
But no shipping

Can someone assist?
Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    If no one can help out, I've had very good experiences in coordinating with FedEx Office stores on items where the seller was originally looking for local only.

FedEx Office can build a secure shipping setup for you using InstaPak - that custom molding foam in a bag. Worked great to get a MartinLogan Depth sub here from WI.

You could offer to use a no charge-back service and tell him all he has to do is drop them off at the FedEx Office, and that you'll coordinate the rest with the shop. Super easy and no hassle at all if the shop is decent.

You'll pay extra in shipping and packing this way, but it wasn't unreasonable last time I did it.
    I disabled signatures.
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,787
    Options
    Too bad I live in Ohio.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,880
    Options
    Joey, is this for your linen closet system?
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,278
    Options
    Well I can donate $500 towards purchase but that’s it.
    Bulldog needs to be fed 👍

😇
    Sal Palooza
  • skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Dude, if it were close to me in Wyoming I’d help you out…
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    If I we’re close I’d buy them and either sell them to you for a hefty markup or keep them 😂
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,466
    Options
    Joey's not answering because he's still on the journey for speakers. I think he's on his way back now.

These things are pretty tough to transport. It's not so much the weight, but they're awkwardly sized.
    2r436z3arpc9.png
    I disabled signatures.