Remember this 'ol girl.....

Options
Finally dug around and found my C.E.C. CD3300 CD player. She's been boxed up for about 8-9 years. She's singing her heart out right now in the shop rig!
1ibn3wkkiimp.jpg
jiil6mnx3b8s.jpg
hf4aktmdmth4.jpg
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,697
    Options
    Silver and Gold. Great investment combo.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    Options
    xschop wrote: »
    Silver and Gold.

…… Means so much more than it seems….

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • WagnerRC
    WagnerRC Posts: 2,139
    Options
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,327
    Options
    Awesome, Steve. You have been stomping around our parts of the world for a while....

Loved the photos and your journey along the way. You back home for a stint?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Awesome, Steve. You have been stomping around our parts of the world for a while....

Loved the photos and your journey along the way. You back home for a stint?

Tom

Always around, love this forum.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Nice! I always wondered what you did with that CEC!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,372
    Options
    I used a CD3300 with a Parasound DAC-2000 Ultra via its AES/EBU connection for a few years. It was unusual to have that 110 ohm connection on a CD player and even more unusual at that price. Great analog sounding combo until the Parasound's DAC chip broke, which was not uncommon.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    When I got my first Benchmark DAC, I took advantage of the CD3300's AES/EBU connection; it sounded wonderful.