The Weirdest Thing Just Happened To Me!

Options
So I am sitting here by myself at sunset, because the house is empty, playing Pink Floyd's The Final Cut "The Gunners Dream" at a high volume. Right when the nuke goes off 3 military helicopters fly below radar range RIGHT IN FRONT of my windows! I'm thinking "Wow! now that's some good brandy!

Just thought I'd pass this along. What epically cool stuff has happened to you?
Gustard X26 Pro DAC
Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,860
    Options
    Put the bottle down.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Well, after seeing two telephones walk across the street, then seeing the carpet become as crystal clear as glass and seeing a 747 fly beneath the "now gone" carpet at a lower altitude while at the same time, the room rotating on a 360 degree axis?

Not much more is weird, truth be told....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,134
    Options
    Those weren't truffles you just ate
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,426
    Options
    Nope. It was a trip, I tell ya'....I learned the definition of "balance" that day. Deep.

(pun intended)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,105
    Options
    I swear when I saw this thread's title, I clicked on it and fully expected to see:
    Dear Penthouse Forum...

B)
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,531
    Options
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears