Yamaha CD-s2100 SACD Player/DAC

Options
Selling my AS-NEW Yamaha CD-s2100. It is in perfect physical condition with no marks or blemishes of any kind. It has been given a clean bill of health by two Certified Yamaha repair centers, including the main one in Buena Park, CA. The power supply board was replaced at a cost of nearly $500.00...

The player performs better than new in all respects. I have been using it primarily as a DAC while I have owned it, and have only played a dozen or so discs in that time. I have since upgraded to a SimAudio DAC that only barely tops the DAC in the Yammy, hence the reason for selling this.

This is the best SACD player out there at this price point, bar none. This is also the very best condition used CD-s-2100 being offered at this time, so if you want the best there is and don't want to pay 3k-plus for a new one, this is for you.

I am looking to get $1300.00 plus shipping, payment made by Zelle... I will also stand behind this, money back if there are performance issues for 90 days!

This will only be sold to members in good standing with 100 or more useful posts.7uewxddoto1g.jpg
hgmrrc4jdjpf.jpg
cd3s8ep2d35v.jpg
hnatt5icnyfc.jpg
v8sbkptgsyyd.jpg
bct56yn2xb7d.jpg
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Beautiful!!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    Good SACD player/DAC at a fair price. GLWTS!
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,962
    Options
    Man if I had the spare cash this would be mine. GLWS!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    FYI---Just got a PM from John...this unit will be half the price Monday on USAM

April Fools
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,104
    Options
    It's actually listed there for more.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,929
    Options
    Good looking player..
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    Good looking player..

It would do what you are looking for, and a great place to start for streaming... the DAC is very good.

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    Bumpity-bump… open to trades and reasonable offers…

• diholf57
    diholf57 Posts: 4
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    edited April 2023
    Options
    PRICE DROP TO 1100.00 SHIPPED!!!

Another bump. This really needs a good home that will put it to use. Now that I can output DSD to my Simaudio over COAX, this will never get used and it deserves better than sitting in a box.

67tpvk7wth3q.jpg

• kevhed72
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Reserved….

• kevhed72
    Options
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    This is still available...

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,065
    Options
    This will only be sold to members in good standing with 100 or more useful posts.

I’m kicking the tires on this one, but out of my nearly 5,000 posts, I’m not sure 100 of them have been meaningful.🤣
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    This will only be sold to members in good standing with 100 or more useful posts.

I’m kicking the tires on this one, but out of my nearly 5,000 posts, I’m not sure 100 of them have been meaningful.🤣

I think I can overlook the garbage you post, especially since Tonyb knows how to find you. :pB)

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,587
    Options
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Paul could wade through the BS, if he’d buy some boots
    Paul, did you ever buy a pair?
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »

Wasn’t he rockin a pair of stiletto, thigh-high whooker-boots a while back. Looked good in them too, or so I heard from Tom.

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    Options
    Only on Tuesdays, big boy....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,065
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    It’s very likely that I’m the only adult male in Paris, Texas that doesn’t own a pair of boots. It’s even more likely that I’m the only one who doesn’t own a gun or a pair of boots. And I’d bet my life savings that I’m the only one who doesn’t own a pair of boots, a gun, and voted Republican.🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Sold on USAM...

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    Will you take 1200

Congrats!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.