Samsquantch?

Options
2»

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    They have the ability to blur electronics...waaaaaaaaa I've never laughed so hard by some of this guys statements...
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,450
    Options
    Jstas wrote: »
    There's not going to be much more from this guy this year because the state closed the wildlife management area he's been going to because of vandalism and excessive abuse by rotten crotchfruit and their ATVs.
    I hate those dumb-As. They ruin it for everyone. We have little to no easily accessible off road areas in VA because of these DBs. Like, yeah, dude, you're super cool ruttin' it up, trashing the place for everyone. Btw, nice stupid, illegal gigawatt led light bar taped to your bumper that you use driving around in the city, blinding everyone, thinking you're a cool bad-A. It's working, the chix are really checking you out! YEEEEEEW!

I disabled signatures.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    edited March 2023
    Options
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    This has two different videos from 2012, both filmed near Provo, UT, about a month apart.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTOMWY3GPk
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,434
    Options
    So why is it that there's tons of videos of people walking up to a grizzly or bison to the point of me yelling at my screen "Run you idiot! Run!" but they don't. But the most we get out of a bigfoot video is 1.6 seconds before all hell breaks loose? And besides, the one video clearly was filmed where their was a paved walkway and nice fencing like a rest area. Maybe Bigfoot had to use the public restrooms? Maybe what you see is a trucker. I've seen a few of them that would qualify...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,876
    Options
    mrbiron wrote: »
    Hermitism wrote: »
    tdx3jzgyxjj9.jpg

Pssst...Needs more body hair... ;)

I think Joey has more body hair
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    This has two different videos from 2012, both filmed near Provo, UT, about a month apart.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaTOMWY3GPk

tyf4flvzu2g4.jpg