GESHELLI LABS DAC J2

Options
An awesome sounding DAC at an awesome price. If you ever wanted to test the waters this DAC is your ticket!

Based in Florida, a small mom & pop operation that have received superb reviews on their product line.

This is their JNOGG2 (J2) DAC in Charcoal (case), the DAC chip is Sabre ES9026PRO (classic J2) Smoked Black face plate.
No USB module.

$150.00 shipped to your door. Personal check only.8r41ri4rrwmr.jpg
wz3xa3etyomo.jpg
v8fnbc14m240.jpg
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,340
    Options
    Bump...for those that have not yet heard an upgraded DAC....

You may be very well surprised at what these do....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Bump...for those that have not yet heard an upgraded DAC....

You may be very well surprised at what these do....

Tom

What Tom said!

Talk about an incredible ROI, this is surely one of them. Pretty much a rarity in this crazy hobby of ours.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Weekend bump! I thought this would be long gone by now. 🤔
  • vwascension
    Options
    Will you ship to Toronto, Canada? And I know you want personal cheque, but tough to do from Canada. E-transfer? Paypal?
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    Canada is too close! Dubai, now, that's where the money's at!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • pearsall001
    Options
    The J2 DAC is no longer up for sale. I've decided to hang on to it.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    The J2 DAC is no longer up for sale. I've decided to hang on to it.

I need to purge some inventory so the J2 is fair game now.
    Pre-spring pricing $125.00 shipped to your door. Personal check, lower 48 only. 🎵🎵🎵
  • bcwsrt
    bcwsrt Posts: 1,601
    Options
    PM incoming.
    Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Sale pending
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    Sold yet? I know I shouldn't but....welll.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    The check is in the mail, as they say.

Brian

One-owner Polk Audio RTA 15TL speakers refreshed w/ Sonicap, Vishay/Mills and Cardas components by "pitdogg2," "xschop" billet tweeter plates and BH5 | Stereo REL Acoustics T/5x subwoofers w/ Bassline Blue cables | Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum III integrated tube amp | Technics SL-1210G turntable w/ Ortofon 2M Black LVB 250 MM cart | Sony CDP-508ESD CD player (as a transport) | LampizatOr Baltic 4 tube DAC | Nordost & DH Labs cables/interconnects | APC H15 Power Conditioner | GIK Acoustics room treatments | Degritter RCM
  • pearsall001
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Sold yet? I know I shouldn't but....welll.

Yes, sold to bcwsrt.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    bcwsrt wrote: »
    The check is in the mail, as they say.

Great, thanks 👍
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,464
    Options
    @bcwsrt prefers 36" cubed boxes for all packages, bottoms lined with lead shot. Something about impact zones and making sure the carriers respect "This End Up".
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Also, Brian likes to fund two packages of this spec. One is to be an empty decoy/test run.
    I disabled signatures.
  • bcwsrt
    Options
    😂😂😂 Have you opened it up yet to see which one you have?!

You’re not done already, are you? I deserve more. Much more. 🙄😬😂
    Brian

• msg
    Options
    LOL
    Crap. No. I haven't.
    :D:D:D
    I disabled signatures.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    I shipped the DAC out to you today. Scheduled for arrival on Friday. Enjoy!!
  • bcwsrt
    edited March 2023
    Options
    All hooked up and doing its thing with the optical signal from my old Sony CDP-508ESD! Mainly wanted to see how the internal DAC in it compared to this and then decide whether the Sony is still up to the task all these years later, or use the Sony as a transport with the J2, or chase an entirely new CD player. I'll get a better feel tomorrow or the next day, but sounds d@mn good so far! Nice wide soundstage, great detail, very "musical" (natural/neutral) and dynamic.

Excellent job of packaging by @pearsall001 and all at a great price, perfect for a DAC noob like me, as he said. Thank you!

Another in a string of nothing but great experiences with the members here.

g6u9mm2dpirn.jpeg
    Brian

• pearsall001
    Options
    Nice to see it found a new home with a fellow Polkie. It certainly is a great sounding piece. I know you'll have fun with it. Enjoy!