Ascend HTM-200SE Speakers

Options
Got these as part of an Ascend package deal from my BIL. He bought them new, but decided to change things up when he moved, so I bought them. These would be awesome for a computer setup, wish I had the desk real estate to make them work. Obviously, they function like they should, couple minor dings, but nothing you'll notice without a magnifying glass. Grill have no holes and all pegs are intact. $120(contact me for polkie price).

I'd be willing to ship them, but that'd probably kill the deal, so local pickup around Reading or Exton PA would make the most sense.

4391483ugxwb.jpg
gitlxqxc6n42.jpg
oh161bqjogek.jpg

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Definitely excellent condition. GLWYS. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    These are sold. Nice meeting you @newbie308 !
  • newbie308
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    These are sold. Nice meeting you @newbie308 !

You are the first Polk forum member I've met in person! I set the speakers by the TV, and they fit nicely! I didn't have time to hook anything up, but I will work on that when I get home from my business trip. Thank you for the great deal!
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,400
    Options
    Hang around. I can guarantee he won't be the last. ;)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,102
    Options
    Review?

Congrats! It is hard to capture the size of these in my mind, they look large but the terminal cup says otherwise
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,481
    Options
    Pretty smallish. Woofers are 4 inchers. If you like the Ascend house sound, and I do, they are pretty comparable to the rest of the cmb/cmt speakers with less bass. Here's a pic with a cd jewel case for reference.

7j6vl8waqc5r.jpg