Need help with sda srs . No dimensional array output one channel.

Options
I replaced binding posts and sda interconnect cable and plugs and now the DA drivers on the left channel are way louder and when I pan all the way to the left channel there is zero sound from the right DA drivers. Pan all the way right and the left DA drivers are very loud.
I checked all wiring on sda cable and re checked all crossover connections and polarity and everything is correct.
Is it one of the caps on the dimensional array section of one of the crossover’s??
How do I no if it is an issue with the R or L channel? I checked all the driver connections to be good. When I unplug the sda cable the channels pan correctly.
Stuck here. Any Ideas?

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    edited February 2023
    Options
    You have your right binding post wires / dimensional wires crossed.

Shoot us pictures of both sides.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • gregmoyers
    Options
    Problem solved. Embarrassed....
    I used Speakon NL4 assembled cable. I chose to use the top and bottom terminals on the jacks I mounted on the binding cups. Well the cable came made with 2 12ga wires soldered to the top terminal and the one of the SIDE terminals leaving one of the wires open. Corrected and happy.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Not so much @skipshot12, @gregmoyers is in several threads and who know since he's got stuff all over the place. He needs to pick ONE thread (preferably) his own and OWN that thread instead of posting in others at the same time. I'm not sure but it's not REAL CLEAR he has solved the problem.
  • gregmoyers
    Options
    “SDA SRS Problem with dimensional array.”
    Is where I have post ongoing with this.
    Check THAT one. Sorry for the cluster ——
    I’m just trying to get help from others with more experience with these things. Once again…I’m new to this forum and apparently at it. Thanks for trying to help. You guys are awesome.
  • skipshot12
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Not so much @skipshot12, @gregmoyers is in several threads and who know since he's got stuff all over the place. He needs to pick ONE thread (preferably) his own and OWN that thread instead of posting in others at the same time. I'm not sure but it's not REAL CLEAR he has solved the problem.

👍