Goldenear Triton 5, Audioquest Niagara 1200 and Anthem AVM 60

Options
Will get picks up in next couple days but looking to see if any interest here. Offering to the forum at lower prices than what I’m asking elsewhere. Located in Chicago (60013) but willing to drive a reasonable distance to hand off if needed. Prob do up to 3-4 hours.

First, Goldenear Triton 5s. Been using for my HT system. Bought about 3 years ago and in good shape but I will provide new “socks” for them. Couple of marks on the bases but otherwise good shape and 100% functional. Would ask $1200. If you want I can get new bases if the marks are issues. No boxes for these so either have to deliver or pick up.

Next AVM 60. I’m the second owner and was in my rack with a dedicated fan system to keep it cool. Just got an AVM 70 so time for this to go. Have rack mount kit and ARC kit. No issues and works great and sounds great. Looking for $1100. I do have the box for this and would be willing to ship but Will have to ship the rack mount kit separately (if you want it. I’ll include at my listed price).

Finally offering a Niagara 1200 brand new and will throw in a 2M Monsoon PC also brand new. I opened the box but never used it. I originally bought this for my bedroom and never ended up setting up a system in there so it’s just sitting around. I have one for my desk top system and love it. Was going to use in my rack system but didn’t realize it’s too wide so just make sure you pay attention to the size. This is when I opened it up but never used it. Will do $1200 for both the PC and Niagara. I have original boxes so will ship.

Comments

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Nice stuff you got there. Maybe some photos will help you get some interest? GLWYS. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    Options
    Some pics of the AVM

cpsivo6e02n7.jpeg
    pqrztjdnkds0.jpeg
    sm70g6ge1eej.jpeg
    nt8383uhewfp.jpeg
    ysvafq1z0jfj.jpeg
    i7l76vmeccsu.jpeg
    ajvymqppitpw.jpeg