Morrow Audio Interconnects

Options
I am looking to pick up two of the same interconnects:
- Length: 1 meter
- Connectors: RCA on both ends
- Style: MA3 or better

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask here, just in case. Apparently they "require" a very long burn-in period, so looking for used RCA cables from this brand may be the way to go (though if I buy them new from the company, they do offer a "burn in service"). Thanks!

Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Isn’t Morrow having a sale right now?
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    I've heard their "sale" seems to have been going on for quite a long while, but yes, they are having a sale. 35% off the lower tier of their range and 45% off the higher tier (the higher tier being significantly out of my budget, even with the sale).
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,045
    Options
    Companies that have permanent sales do not have sales.

Just saying
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    Companies that have permanent sales do not have sales.

Just saying

Yep. Thus my parenthetical "sale."

I experienced the opposite this weekend. The dealership we bought our (now eight-year-old) car needed some maintenance, and though there has been a steady flow of coupons and "specials" for YEARS, of course said coupons/discounts have recently ceased. I'm sure now that I've paid for the work, I'll check the mail today and find $150 off smacking me in the face.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    I am looking to pick up two of the same interconnects:
    - Length: 1 meter
    - Connectors: RCA on both ends
    - Style: MA3 or better

I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask here, just in case. Apparently they "require" a very long burn-in period, so looking for used RCA cables from this brand may be the way to go (though if I buy them new from the company, they do offer a "burn in service"). Thanks!

I have a pair of MA4 RCA interconnents (2 meter)
    PM me if interested.

Phil
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.