Living Sounds Audio LSA1 Statement, PS Audio 200cx, PS Audio 4.5

Options
For those keeping track, this is my first post on these forums in over 8 years :smile:

I'm selling off some of the items I purchased back in 2013-2014 and haven't gotten to use recently, since I shifted to some powered Yamaha HS5's as my main desktop setup and have generally moved on from building, buying, selling, and trading audio equipment as my main hobby.

I would really like to not ship any of these (maybe the preamp, but I doubt anybody is interested in that alone), and I'd be willing to travel in about a 100 mile radius from Columbus, Ohio to meet up.

Living Sounds Audio LSA1 Statement:
I bought these from the original owner in 2014 and used them as my main speakers for 7 years. They have a small imperfection in the veneer above one of the tweeters but are otherwise in very nice condition, easily an 8/10.

I'm trying to sell these at $800 via a few other venues, but I'll offer a price of $700 to Polkies. I additionally have some Sanus SF30 stands which I can include for $50.

XSj8SLV.jpg

ZeHNGlF.jpg

PS Audio 200cx Power Amplifier
I bought this local on Craigslist in 2013 (in Raleigh, North Carolina) from the original owner, alongside the preamp. Overall, I would rate the condition as fair: the amplifier has some dings on the front plate, there is an audible but inoffensive 60Hz hum from the transformer, and as far as I know the capacitors have never been replaced; but it is a beast of an amplifier (70+ lbs, 200+W/ch) that I hate to part with. I always had great results and an incredibly low noise floor using the AC Input jacks. This was the main amplifier that I used for 6 years, until I replaced it with an amplifier I built myself which was slightly smaller and more appropriate for desktop listening.

Due to the fact that it could probably do with some service to ensure it's longevity, I'm asking for $400.

YIXX6hy.jpg

M7wGgU6.jpg

wbokLWP.jpg

PS Audio 4.5 Passive Preamp
I bought this alongside the power amplifier, and always used them in the same system together. The amplifier has so much power that the lack of any gain in the preamp was never actually a detriment. I have never had the external power supply, so this cannot be used as a phono preamp or in any mode except straight-wire.

Unfortunately in the process of putting this into storage, moving, and so on, I managed to lose one of the knobs, and it is looking a little worse for wear.

If someone is going to buy the power amp, I would just throw this in for free - otherwise, I would ask $50 for it.

And if anyone is interested in building the external power supply themselves, feel free to read this thread on these forums which I started back in 2013

c5V510e.jpg

7sOGXiL.jpg

BtYulej.jpg

Comments