Butler tdb 2250

Options
13»

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    The plugs for my stereo system, and the plugs for the master bedroom (hair dryer plugs), are indeed on the same leg. Also, I've been told by electricians familiar with my neighbor development, that the houses do not have a true earth ground. The ground is tied into the neutral service line...or something like that.

That sounds like a recipe for things that....(fill in the blank)

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,001
    Options
    My amp developed static in the left channel. I emailed Butler Audio about possible servicing, and they replied in the same day to say they can service it (with a an upgrade). I will soon be sending my unit in for a refresh. Their shipping address for servicing is now in Cheyenne, WY.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon