Wireworld Eclipse 8 RCA interconnects

Options
Looking for a pair of these in .5M - 1M length
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Try these. Their a little long but I picked up a set for my TT and tried them between my amps and pre just for S&G' s and they sounded excellent!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363623852800?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hLxqgiEwT5S&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=HCBfXk2rTBy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    I find it incredible that you guys can even tolerate having these cables in the same room as your system.
    TeemingBlindFlatfish-max-1mb.gif
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    Smells like money!!!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Try these. Their a little long but I picked up a set for my TT and tried them between my amps and pre just for S&G' s and they sounded excellent!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363623852800?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=hLxqgiEwT5S&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=HCBfXk2rTBy&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I'll stick with the regular Eclipse I think...thanks. I'm currently using Equinox 8's and they sound almost perfect to my ears, but I'd always be curious about the Eclipse, so.......
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • Clipdat
    Options
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Trust meeeeeeee! I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Pffsh!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Options
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    two things...
    1. I love the smell of Wire World Cables, and
    B. Those Amphenol/Mogami cables Drew linked are pretty good. At least try them and see what you think.

Then you can loose gas at each other from any orifices you choose.
    I disabled signatures.
  • dragon1952
    Options
    Wildcard: Mogami 2964! https://www.amazon.com/Foot-High-Definition-Interconnect-Amphenol-Connectors/dp/B01BTLA3M8

I would imagine those sound similar to the Blue Jeans LC-1 cable with the Canare plugs. Good but not good enough for this guy ;^ )
  • audioluvr
    Options
    The Silvers are noticably more revealing than the std Eclipses and I've bought from that guy before. He's legit. Pretty sure you would love them.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,579
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    The Silvers are noticably more revealing than the std Eclipses and I've bought from that guy before. He's legit. Pretty sure you would love them.

Agree on the seller. I've also bought from him. He's trustworthy.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,461
    Options
    dragon1952 wrote: »
    Wildcard: Mogami 2964! https://www.amazon.com/Foot-High-Definition-Interconnect-Amphenol-Connectors/dp/B01BTLA3M8

I would imagine those sound similar to the Blue Jeans LC-1 cable with the Canare plugs. Good but not good enough for this guy ;^ )

I forgot they were for you, lol
    I disabled signatures.
  • dragon1952
    Options
    No longer needed!
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Hope what you ended up with fixes that itch!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• dragon1952
    Options
    I found an open box .5m pair at Music Direct for $275. I will be very surprised if they trounce my Equinox but I wouldn't be surprised if they are a tad better. I paid for UPS 2 day so we'll soon see.