Morrow Audio SP5 Speaker Cables

Options
Truly remarkable speaker cables that will definitely bring your listening experience to a whole new level!
If you've been itching to upgrade your system then these cables will not disappoint.
Treat yourself to an early Christmas present πŸŽπŸŽ„
Two meter pair (approx 6.5' w/ bananas at amp & speaker ends)
$265.00 shipped to your door.
Personal check only.
bswfc3p60dxi.jpg
3tm1yzbkkm36.jpg
9zzh81n1pb1m.jpg
"2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
Β«1

Comments

• pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,000
    Options
    Shameless weekend bumpity bump! These will surely make someone very happy.πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Dang... still here. Christmas spirit is in the air, $250.00 right to your door.πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ
    You won't be disappointed!
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Christmas bump...$225.00 right to your door β›„πŸŽ„ Surprise yourself with a great gift! 🎁🎁
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,331
    Options
    You wouldn't happen to know what kind of metallurgy the wires are, would you? Stranded or solid?

I don't know much about these cables but I am looking for a set to tide me over while I get my Transparent SC's reterminated...(don't want to go without sound for 3 weeks)

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,602
    Options
    Try looking at Morrow Audio's website.
  • pearsall001
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: Β»
    You wouldn't happen to know what kind of metallurgy the wires are, would you? Stranded or solid?

I don't know much about these cables but I am looking for a set to tide me over while I get my Transparent SC's reterminated...(don't want to go without sound for 3 weeks)

Tom

SSI technology...576 Solid core, Small strand, Individually insulated wires for the SP5 model. More strands as you go higher up the line. A lot of great info, reviews on Morrowaudio.com

You won't be disappointed!
  • treitz3
    Options
    I'll take 'em. PM me your Addy please. Thanks.

These may or not be back up for sale here again. They will support the big rig while the SC's are being reterminated and after that, I'll see how the work on the LR setup.

Tom

~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pearsall001
    Options
    I'll take 'em. PM me your Addy please. Thanks.

These may or not be back up for sale here again. They will support the big rig while the SC's are being reterminated and after that, I'll see how the work on the LR setup.

Tom

PM sent
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    I've been using the SP5's for a couple years. Fantastic speaker cables. Very open and airy with nice tight bass.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • pearsall001
    Options
    "SOLD"
  • treitz3
    Options
    Got them today and they are in mint condition. Thanks man.

Tom
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,030
    Options
    Pictures!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • treitz3
    Options
    bdddd047v9pk.png

Tom
  • VR3
    Options
    Need close up of the socks

Look like the pictures above! Good job!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Any discernable smell?
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,450
    edited December 2022
    Options
    If the sock scale is to be trusted, either those cables are massive, or Tom is the size of a keychain.
    I disabled signatures.
  • VR3
    Options
    Tom is in fact the size of a Keychain. We have tried to hide this info but the cat is out of the bag
  • Clipdat
    Options
    He's fun size.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    My prediction is that they'll sound better than his Transparent wiring and he'll end up selling all his Transparent SCs and ICs and go all in on Morrow Audio. Mark my words.
  • VR3
    Options
    Do you have a review Tom?
  • msg
    Options
    My prediction is that Tom is going to send Drew a box of knuckle samwiches.
    I disabled signatures.
  • Clipdat
    Options
    Tom would definitely kick my **** in person faster than you can say "stereo dimensional array"
  • treitz3
    Options
    Guys, these probably won't even be hooked up until next year. While the expense for getting the Transparent's reterminated isn't that expensive at all, I have blown well above my normal audio budget in the past 2 months. I need to pump the brakes a bit and catch up.

It will take about 2 to 3 weeks to get the Transparent's reterminated, so I will offer an evaluation at that point. I would be very pleased if they beat out the Transparent's. That would mean I could sell them and move on up the line with the Morrow's.

I can say with complete certainty that the Transparent IC's aren't going anywhere. I'm open on the SC's but definitely not the IC's. I have gone through WAY to many IC's in my day and I don't think I will best the Transparent's in my rig. They have superb synergy with both of the Tyler's and across all formats.

Tiny Tom
  • pearsall001
    Options
    Got them today and they are in mint condition. Thanks man.

Tom

Your welcome.

I'm pretty surprised they made it there so quickly πŸ™‚ Now get those suckers hooked up...bah humbug waiting till the new year!! πŸŽ„β›„
  • VR3
    edited December 2022
    Options
    So Tom, next year is like ten days... In the look out!
  • treitz3
    Options
    I can SOOOOoooooo see Trey texting me at the very stroke of midnight....

"Where's the damned review?!?!????"

Tom
  • VR3
    Options
    Calendar reminder set!
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    In case you didn't know those are directional. The Morrow logo goes to the speaker side.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • msg
    Options
    Ah.
    Tom, I thought you were getting these to use while the Transparents were out, thinking you were already down due to a required change in the cable conns, and these were going in place immejiately.
    I disabled signatures.
  • treitz3
    Options
    Oh, no brother. If I was without music, I would have paid for next day delivery! All I want to do is reterminate the SC's, so that I can utilize the speaker connector end of the cables as spades versus the current banana's. That will give me more options with the Woodmere's.

@dragon1952 - No, I did not know that but duly noted!

Tom