F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,708
edited November 2022 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
This lot includes the following;
16 MWxxxx rings
18 tweeter brackets
2 15" PR rings
2 binding post rings
All except 4 tweeter brackets are painted black.
Also includes all the drill line up templates for the above and then some. Ya get it all!

Price: $325.00
Shipping: TBD
Payment: PayPal friends/family.

Note: the PR rings will only fit 15" PR's.

283ykbjp00ws.jpg

a1gam7ryskxf.jpg

Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• F1nut
    Larry isn't making any more rings, so if you want a serious upgrade in sound quality you should grab these.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    If I ever thought about getting another set of the 1.2TL or even the 2.3s I would be all over these. Fortunately the L800 are a better fit for my space.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Dang I'm really thinking about these.
  • F1nut
    I just remembered why I had the 4 unpainted tweeter brackets. I'm keeping those, so you get 14 painted ones and take $10.00 off.

New Price: $315.00 plus shipping.

President of Club Polk

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    Dang I'm really thinking about these.

Do it.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • F1nut
    edited November 2022
    You shall have B)

PM sent
    Post edited by F1nut on

President of Club Polk

• Whew….
    Would have been a tuff sell to the wiff after my first cap order.

Thank you ESavinon for saving me grief.
  • F1nut
    SOLD thank you B)

President of Club Polk