Thanks Tophat!

Options
Keiko
Keiko Posts: 764
edited November 2022 in Music & Movies
Johnny sent me a copy of this album to digitize for him and I really dig it a lot. I consider it one of my reference LPs to test cartridges and show off my humble little 2ch. rig because it sounds so good.

If you're into jazz with a funky twist, then this is just what Doctor Tophat ordered. I'm actually spinning it now as I type this. Thanks, brother Johnny for all the sweet music you've turned me onto over the years. But mostly, thanks for your friendship.

#HeistBrothers LOL! ;)

https://www.discogs.com/master/330556-Session-II-Session-II

Comments

• tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Back at ya brother as the magic you perform is amazing! I actually got hip to that album right here on the forum from pumpkinman! When I can’t find fin it on CD and feel I gots to have it I turn to you!! With the size of my digital library my house couldn’t house that in CDs or vinyl so I’m still always looking for rare cd collections to add and have no problem flipping them once that I have them in my NAS! 62k albums now and no end in sight! God Bless you Mike! Love you brother!!
    Post edited by tophatjohnny on
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    edited November 2022
    Options
    3nf4x6apxv4x.jpg
    The phile that heisted me.

Anytime, bro! ;)