Record store in Syracuse NY

Options
I am in Syracuse NY this week for work and I went downtown for dinner tonight. While walking around I stumbled upon a record store called "The Sound Garden"! Cool name for a record store, I thought. The store is big, and the have a great selection. Some of the prices were a bit salty for me, but I'm sure their rent isn't cheap. Anyway, I found some albums that I had been looking for, and I will definitely frequent this store again in the future. I have no affiliation with the store.
Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Which albums did you pick up?
  • newbie308
    Options
    Records:
    Motorhead, Everything Louder Forever
    Iron Maiden, Number of the beast (my old copy was beat)
    Miles Davis, Kind of Blue
    CD:
    Ozzy Osborne, Randy Rhoads Tribute (always wanted this on CD so I can listen to it while driving. I have the record)
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Nice little haul. Always feels good to buy some physical media and support an independent music shop.
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    Rip it and ditch it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฉ
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    Rip it and ditch it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽฉ

Blasphemy!!
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me