Retro inspired nads

Options
afterburnt wrote: »
They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk

Comments

• newbie308
    newbie308 Posts: 675
    Options
    Whew! I wasn't sure if really wanted to see retro nads... Boy was I happy to see electronics and not some old hairy nads! 🤣
    Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,577
    edited October 2022
    Options
    newbie308 wrote: »
    Whew! I wasn't sure if really wanted to see retro nads... Boy was I happy to see electronics and not some saggy old hairy nads! 🤣

Fixed it

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Whew! I wasn't sure if really wanted to see retro nads... Boy was I happy to see electronics and not some saggy old hairy nads! 🤣

Do the “meters” wobble to and fro?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,044
    Options

Do the “meters” wobble to and fro?

Both of 'em -- but one's a little lower than the other. :#

Ahem.
    It is a nice looking amplifier. I grumbled elsewhere about the price but, inflation adjusted, it's ca. $400 in 1972 dollars. It seems to be an OK price -- but it is a very limited edition.

It's a heck of a lot cheaper than JBL's (umm... I mean Samsung's) retro-amp.

sfg5fce6vdny.png
    https://www.crutchfield.com/S-a7ZLIxEErdw/p_109SA750/JBL-SA750-75th-Anniversary-Edition.html
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,044
    Options
    PS I am just so glad -- given this thread's title -- that Ron Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. :#
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,577
    Options
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    PS I am just so glad -- given this thread's title -- that Ron Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. :#

I think he's in the slammer for ....his address may be a little consistent for a while
    😎😎
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I have a black nad. It's on the floor while I'm sitting in a chair.

mr44hi7mi6co.jpg
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk