Clearest UFO Photo Ever Taken Released After 30 Years

Options
Milito
Milito Posts: 1,924
Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.

Comments

• muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,988
    Options
    So, after watching it for 10 minutes they only had 5 pics? I would have shot a roll of 35mm. film....assuming they didn't have a cell phone in their pocket back then.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Might possibly be a hoax ?
    Don't know, like for it to be true.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xy-KBoZklV0
    Sal Palooza
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,563
    edited August 2022
    Options
    If UFO means Chinese spying on us, count me in.
    If UFO means little green men traveling to see us, no.

The amount of energy that would have to be used to get here alone
    makes this an impossibility. The likelihood of an Alien
    being wanting to travel to the earth is approaching zero.
    It's a big multi-verse out there. :)
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,221
    Options
    The idea of traveling here from another part of the universe is beyond human comprehension currently but definitely not impossible.

300 years ago people would have said the same thing about talking instantly with people on the other side of the earth.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,768
    Options
    The amount of energy??? :D:D:D
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,988
    Options
    Might not be economically feasible, what with the price of gas these days :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • SIHAB
    Options
    Viking64 wrote: »
    The amount of energy??? :D:D:D

You know, work. :D

Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • SIHAB
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    The idea of traveling here from another part of the universe is beyond human comprehension currently but definitely not impossible.

300 years ago people would have said the same thing about talking instantly with people on the other side of the earth.

Yes. I assume you would have to go in for worm holes or folding space and time
    from the wheelchair guys book.

The question for me would be why?
    Cuz earth girls are easy? >:)
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,680
    Options
    Rest Area stop on the way to get more Spice?
    I disabled signatures.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    It's a weather balloon, nothing more. Now move along folks,nothing to see here.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,924
    Options
    SIHAB wrote: »

The type of energy that we know of. No telling what kind of energy we might discover or develop in the next 100 to 200 years if we don't blow each other up.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,480
    Options
    Like Newsmax could report on anything factual. Post it on Disney channel and I'd be convinced!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,244
    Options
    Milito wrote: »

The type of energy that we know of. No telling what kind of energy we might discover or develop in the next 100 to 200 years if we don't blow each other up.

Energy's not the problem.
    Space-time is.
    Wait, you're not suggesting that General Relativity isn't settled science? B)
    Yeah, yeah... wormholes.
    Sure...

;)
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,046
    Options
    The question for me would be why?
    Cuz earth girls are easy? >:)
    They need our DNA, and to use earth girls as incubators.
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Like Newsmax could report on anything factual. Post it on Disney channel and I'd be convinced!
    How about Travel channel? They've got the market cornered on shows about the paranormal.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,372
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Speaking of wormholes which are almost always depicted in the shape of a "funnel":

dcxcs5t2xbuw.jpg

Ever wonder about that ?
    If a black hole is the result of super concentrated mass which is spherical in nature then why the funnel shape ?

It seems that a black hole with spin would apparently be oblate in shape:

hyrwurjr9im9.jpg

So there's no funnel "In" and "Out" ends, sorry.
    You can't go in one "End" and out the other "End" into an alternate distant space or universe. 😥

I know, I know we're all disappointed. I know that my plans to visit the Galaxy of Amazonian Moon Maidens is out. 😥😥
    Guess I'll just watch the History Channel this weekend.

Here's a little info:

https://www.quora.com/What-shape-is-a-black-hole-Is-it-like-a-funnel-or-like-a-consuming-ball?share=1
    Sal Palooza
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    Options
    UFO does not mean ALIEN spacecraft
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Could though.

One paticular UFO group that was observed years ago, was something rather out of this world, what with a Flying V in the lead.

The UFOologist Michael Schenker wrote extensively about his interactions. Worth a read

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LAhjKLhro

Sal Palooza
  • SIHAB
    Options
    black hole not = to wormhole.

just sayin'