Wtb. 4 x mw6510 and 4 x mw6511

Looking for 4 of the 6511 and 4 of the 6510

Thanks
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.

Comments

• xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    You building 1-off SRS-2's?
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • neskahi2
    neskahi2 Posts: 35
    edited February 2023
    Still looking? Can help if so.
    Inactive member from years ago under name of neskahi.
  • neskahi2
    edited March 2023
    I have 6 of each available. $55.00 each.

Also;
    MW 6503, 5 available.
    Gimpod Boards, 1 pr., for 2.3 TL
    MW 6513, 1 ea.
    MW 6513, 1 ea., a little coil rub but went away when rotated 180 deg.
    SDA 2.3 cross over, 2 ea., [not TL] ordered for temporary use while mine were being rebuilt by Ben.
    MW Gaskets, 18 ea.
    15" Passive Gaskets, 2 ea.

Don't recall what I paid for these items so let me know what they are worth. Easy process to arrive at a value.
  • neskahi2
    Gimpod Boards, 1 pr., for 2.3 TL [dated 2011]
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481
    neskahi2 wrote: »
    Gimpod Boards, 1 pr., for 2.3 TL [dated 2011]

Please state a price.
  • neskahi2
    edited June 2023
    For some reason these post are not hitting my e-mail.
    They $100.00 pr. [2.3 TL]
    To be proper, I will list these in the for sale thread with pricing. If allowed. Thanks.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,972
    You will also need to post 89 times... Hopefully good posts
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • neskahi2
    Posted years ago under Neskahi. Mods were unable to revive previous account.
    Good post?
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,972
    Possibly

We would of course need blood samples
  • JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    edited June 2023
    Speculating, Trey, but I think he's ok....looks like he's had to add a "2" on his screen name. If he's the original @Neskahi he's legit and a very nice guy. Was a long time member that appears to have taken a hiatus.

I purchased my 1.2tls from him around 2010 and have been to his house. He and his wife couldn't have been nicer. Not to mention he had a stable of gear and Polks any of us Polkies would've drooled over.

Due diligence...assuming you, @neskahi2, are the same...PM me details of our meeting and I'll vouch for you.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • JayCee
    neskahi2 wrote: »
    Still looking? Can help if so.
    Inactive member from years ago under name of neskahi.

Just saw this further up in the thread..do PM me and I will publicly confirm.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • JayCee
    edited June 2023
  • neskahi2
    edited June 2023
    Thanks JayCee. I had no idea about the hijacking of accounts and stuff. I had been absent for a while.
    Now I understand all of the questions you were asking. I was really scratching my head there. That hijacking must have really caused mayhem.