SDA SRS Crossover Plate

Options
Looking for one plate.
Original owner tried cleaning one and it bugs me to see it.

Prefer still black not faded in excellent condition.

Also wouldn't mind a reproduction piece.
These usually turn out pretty sweet. Bought some re-pros for my Phase Linear amps and one can't tell the difference between originals.

Any help finding such a rare unicorn appreciated....

Skip

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    Options
    A lot of those plates fade over time, nothing to do with cleaning.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• skipshot12
    skipshot12 Posts: 1,001
    Options
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    Options
    I shouldn't have said fade as that's a bit misleading. The issue is a result of a failure of the anodizing process.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,479
    edited July 2022
    Options
    skipshot12 wrote: »
    Any help finding such a rare unicorn appreciated..

Did someone say unicorn?

m3kb61y8gpxg.gif

I have 2 unicorns..um, plates, w/no fading and in good shape. Not compatible w/my 1.2's, so wouldn't mind helping out. Here's the catch...I have no use for them and would like to free up the storage space, so want to sell as a pair.

I realize you need/want only one but, after being in this vintage SDA game for 12+ years, a spare parts collection is prudent insurance. Let's say you don't want the second...pay it forward and help out the next guy looking for unicorns by selling for your cost. In the meantime...you do have a spare. How's $70 for the pair + actual shipping?

Any color variation in the pics is a result of lighting and the only "fade" is were the XO mounts on the back, which is normal.

2ztguualpgi7.jpg
    jxxejeitbm37.jpg
    Post edited by JayCee on
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • skipshot12
    Options
    Exactly what me was in need of.
    70 bucks and shipping it is.
    Thank you very much.

Passing forward is what these hobbies are all about.

PM'ing.
  • JayCee
    Options
    PM replied.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • skipshot12
    Options
    Thank you John....
  • skipshot12
    Options
  • JayCee
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Sweet. Glad they worked out!