Speaker cable routing and dress out

Options
Due to the fact that my house is very small (about 850 square feet of living space) and most of the rooms are oddly shaped with beveled corners, fire place, and windows and doorways, the only room that I can get a decent 2ch system setup in is my bedroom. I'm looking for ideas on dressing out the speaker cables so they aren't just laying on the floor and collecting dust bunnies. Molding? Wire duct? What did you use?

I'm not looking to cut into the walls to pull wires, because the walls are plaster with a texture and that would be impossible to match or blend.
Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |

Comments