WTB , A 505 Polk psw BASH amp Plate Working or not Working

If you happen to have one please let me know thanks

Answers

• CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    If all of them were BASH, I have one seller said didn't work. I haven't tried it since.
    $50 plus S&H from Metro Atlanta. Where are you?
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • cgtlll thanks.... Not all are bash can you shot me a pic of the full back of the plate top to bottem thanks i appreciate it
  • CGTIII
    cgtlll thanks.... Not all are bash can you shot me a pic of the full back of the plate top to bottem thanks i appreciate it

Good timing. I'd already planned to be in that pile in the next few days for something else. LOL

• CGTIII
    cgtlll thanks.... Not all are bash can you shot me a pic of the full back of the plate top to bottem thanks i appreciate it

Couldn't get a good pic of it but there's no mention of BASH anywhere on it. From others I've seen I believe there would be. Yes?