2000 Mules

Options
2»

Comments

• Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,189
    Options
    Well now you're asking unfair questions....... I suppose it is something like a NYT op ed where the writer quotes his reporter buddy and he quotes another NYT buddy. You know like that.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,329
    Options
    rlm7ac6c6sp0.jpeg
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,279
    Options
    A forensic audit of the election should have been done even if nobody contested the results, because of all the changes in the way most people voted. That will never happen though.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    edited June 2022
    Options
    invalid wrote: »
    A forensic audit of the election should have been done even if nobody contested the results, because of all the changes in the way most people voted. That will never happen though.

Forensic audits should be done for every Presidential election, regardless of victory margin, and done for all Federal offices where the victory margin is less that 3 percent of the vote, if the candidate requests it. The integrity of our elections should be the first concern of every politician and not just a one sided affair where one party seeks it and the other uses it as a wedge to support their claims of racism.

Our Republic stands as long as we protect it, something that has not been done at least in my lifetime.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,164
    Options
    A must see !!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • Gardenstater
    Options
    George / NJ

Crown D150 amp
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,342
    Options
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KhbFiVZp5-1CcRajWhZfwFswqGVTBAy3/view?fbclid=IwAR2IkT8ktZOi6bkvkCL8FQg9sgnAVx5T0V73X--EkFGC5MQQAPSzySXJtfk

If this link works, you can watch 2000 mules in its entirety here (while it's still up).

Gardenstater.....one has to ask themselves.....why? Just why would they want to do something like that?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • treitz3
    Options
    3dap70r1391b.png

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,329
    Options
    This right here tells you all you need to know...

"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the movie...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Does it take minutes to load?

I click play and all I see is the loading circle going round and round and round. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • treitz3
    Options
    It did that to me the first time I went to watch it. I opened up the link in another window and was able to watch it, uninterrupted and in its entirety (including a couple of pauses I prompted) with no issues.

I guess the answer to your question is that it may depend on your internet connection.

Tom
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Thank you.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Sigfried
    Sigfried Posts: 69
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    15% of the country has seen it but nobody here has? I guess I'd be reluctant to discuss it here if I had to be honest :/

Can't discuss politics here, least not into any great extent. Which is probably why so little respond.

For the best! Thank goodness! Can come here for some rest from all of it and just read about and/or discuss audio. I clicked on this squinting and just glad it didn't (or isn't allowed to) go down that road!
  • Gardenstater
    Options
    It seems like everything that effects our country can be defined as politics by some.
    George / NJ

Crown D150 amp
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    psy7axwefggj.jpg
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    It used to be the people in the USA could fight its government but now the government is fighting its people!
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,585
    Options
    Enkesh reported