What should I do with my old SDA 1A's?

Options
I have a pair of SDA 1A's. All of the drivers work, but the cabinets are beat to death. I have enjoyed listening to them for several years. They sound good, but look like crap and have been that way since the day I purchased them at a pawn shop many years ago. Things have changed for the better financially, in my life since getting divorced and starting a new job and thanks to that I have been able to start improving my system visually and acoustically. To that end, the beat up 1A's are taking up space in my basement and a new to me pair of speakers (Snell Acoustics C/V) have taken their place. It makes me sad, but I think its time to strip the drivers from the cabinets and part these out. Unless there's a Polk fan near me that wants these as is. So if you are in or near Reading PA and interested in fostering a beat up pair of old Polk speakers, shoot me a PM and you can have these. Otherwise, I'm going to take them apart and list the drivers, tweeters and passive radiators for sale in the classifieds here.
Sources: Technics SL1200MKII | SME3009 Tonearm | Monster Alpha 1 MC cartridge | Oppo UDP203 disk player | Nikko NT-790 analog tuner | Musical Fidelity Trivista 21 DAC | Preamp: Threshold SL-10 | Amplifier: Threshold Stasis 2 | Speakers: Snell Acoustics C/V | Kimber 12-TC bi wire speakers | Analysis plus Oval 1 preamp to amp | Wireworld Eclipse 7 DAC to Preamp | Wireworld eclipse digital IC Oppo to DAC | Audioquest Quartz tuner to preamp |

Answers