Rythmik E15HP

Options
Up for grabs is a Rythmik E15HP servo sub in really nice shape. As most of you know, these Rythmik subs have a reputation for being fast and musical. I am the second owner and the manufacturing date was mid 2019. I do not have the original box/packaging so this will be a local sale only. Not sure shipping would be wise anyway as this is a heavy beast for sure.

Located in Maryland 21921. Polkie asking price of $800.

t706bp28kh29.jpeg
i32u0bw01s20.jpeg
k0choatsog40.jpeg

Comments

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    Polk Express to Atlanta?
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,315
    Options
    This sub is the baby brother to the flagship F-25's that Rythmik offers. It's sealed, tight and VERY musical for those that are interested.

Another point to mention. If memory serves, they do not offer this sub anymore with speaker level inputs anymore. Only line level. (I remember another Polk member who bought one but it didn't have the speaker level inputs.....their was confusion on which plate amp came with the sub he ordered)

The controls offer almost unlimited choices to blend this sub to the mains and both to the room......and the best part about the sub? It's a direct servo sub. They do not come up for sale on the used market very often and this one appears to be in mint shape.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    If I was closer this would be keeping my 2.3tls company.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    @Gerres26 shipping is pretty easy but won’t be super cheap. Grab a medium electronics box from uhaul and a sheet of insulation foam from lowes. Together it will cost about $30. Then shipping with a FedEx account will cost anywhere between $80-150. Add the packaging costs to the total price. If someone really wants this and it really is rare as @treitz3 says, they'll pay up!

FYI, I’ve shipped two large subs this way one through eBay and one through audiogon in the last year, positive feedback and no issues.

GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    edited March 2022
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    If someone really wants this and it really is rare as @treitz3 says, they'll pay up!

No Doubt! Just last year, I ran across two Rythmik F12SE subs out East. The seller was asking ~ $650 for both and I tried to get the seller to ship but she would not.

So, I was putting a plan in place for a trip out there from Indiana. I even told the Mrs. we could stay overnight and find a fresh seafood restaurant on the coast. By the time I was tying to finalizing things with her they were sold without checking back with me, after being available for several weeks before our short encounter.

Bad timing, but had she shipped, I probably would have them.

GLWTS!

Post edited by WLDock on
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 862
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    @Gerres26 shipping is pretty easy but won’t be super cheap. Grab a medium electronics box from uhaul and a sheet of insulation foam from lowes. Together it will cost about $30. Then shipping with a FedEx account will cost anywhere between $80-150. Add the packaging costs to the total price. If someone really wants this and it really is rare as @treitz3 says, they'll pay up!

FYI, I’ve shipped two large subs this way one through eBay and one through audiogon in the last year, positive feedback and no issues.

GLWS!

Yea it can definitely be done, no problem there. I probably have enough leftover foam insulation from my basement project to do this to be honest. I’ve just been slammed with work and home projects recently so the idea of creating a shipping carton for this guy just isn’t high on the priority list right now.

If it doesn’t sell locally after a while I may change my mind on this but for now looking for a local pickup/meet up.

• Gerres26
    Options
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    Darnitt...well congrats on the sale. Packing up a large sub doesn't seem like a fun task.
  • Gerres26
    Options
    Luckily a nice local guy picked it up last week so no need to package it up.
  • smartie_panta
    smartie_panta Posts: 182
    Options
    Nice. Wish I lived closer to Maryland, or I definitely would have pulled the trigger!