FS: Topping D30 Pro Desktop DAC

Options
Topping D30 Pro Desktop DAC in black. Original owner, purchased from apos.audio on 5/4/21 for $400 plus tax. Lightly used for under 20 hours and put back into original box. Only reason for selling is have too many DACs and not enough time to use them all.

Great sounding and performing DAC! Exceptional measured performance and excellent sound quality for the price. RCA and XLR out. Volume control knob with fixed/variable output option. So it can be used as a pre/direct to amp/powered speakers. Mint condition, original box, unused remote, etc.

Asking PP F&F $275 shipped.

n0hcm07s6mme.jpg

gmw844h7v4yo.jpg

99maibgru1m8.jpg

u94gknxkqybq.jpg

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    Good...now I can quit thinking about it ;)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,050
    Options
    I'll take it
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Next in line if Trey passes!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    What about "Sold locally" do you blokes not understand???
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • dr1978
    dr1978 Posts: 424
    Options
    I think it's mostly the "sold" part
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,050
    Options
    71vp3rnzwycx.jpeg
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • SniperREX
    SniperREX Posts: 930
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    What about "Sold locally" do you blokes not understand???

I thought he sold already a thing called "locally" lol

TVs: Samsung S95B 65" QD-OLED (den) and LG C2 42" OLED (office)
    Receiver: Denon AVR-X3700H (den) and Denon AVR-X2300W (den)
    SACD and DVD-A player: Oppo BDP-83
    Mains: Polk RTi8 (den) and Dali Ikon 8 (office)
    Center: Polk CSi5 (den) and Polk CSi3 (office)
    Surrounds: Polk FXi5 (den) and Velodyne surrounds (office)
    Sub: SVS PB-2000 (den) and PCi 16-46 (office)