Pathetic warranty

Options
So, last year I phoned about my PSW quitting after sitting in storage. They said they wouldn’t be able to process my warranty claim because of covid. So a waited a year and them and they said my amp is now out of warranty. But I can drive two and a half hours to the nearest store and maybe it’s my sub that needs replacing and it’s still on warranty. I know it’s the amp, same problem everyone else is having. I feel ripped off. I even bought double warranty. Both items I bought at this store quit prematurely and no warranty. The NAD amp quit after a year. The sub quit after two years, both lightly used. Thousand dollars down the drain.

Comments

• SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,490
    Options
    I'll forward this information and your email address to a friend at Polk, he's very helpful.
  • RickDurksen
    Options
  • RickDurksen
    Options
    Ok, I wish I could change the title of my discussion here, but I can’t. Polk Audio came through with a new amp for my sub with no questions asked other than the serial number. They have treated me very good. I can’t remember ever being treated like this. I am thankful. I didn’t think anyone was going to help so I went and bought another one the same. Now I will have two. The sound will be spectacular. Planning a fabricated metal stereo / TV stand to house these two beauties and the amps. They’ll be on the floor facing backwards with foam dampening them like I have with the one now. Thank you Polk Audio for your excellent customer service. I will be broadcasting on social media and to others verbally how you treat your customers.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• macschic
    macschic Posts: 4
    Options
    That is so awesome to hear good news like that! I’m so happy for you! I hope POLK is always helpful in that manor. That’s great. ❤️
  • macschic
    macschic Posts: 4
    Options
    I need hellllppp!! I am new to this site. Yikes!!
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,490
    Options
    What kind of help do you need? Which product?
  • RickDurksen
    RickDurksen Posts: 10
    Options
    Polk Audio has come through with everything I need to continue with listening to good sounding Polk Products. Their warranty and customer has been amazing and second to none. Thank you.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,261
    Options
    And a "Thumbs Up" to Me. Falcon for his part in bringing about a fine resolution. 👍

....although, starting to make some of us look bad in comparison.
    Let's be careful about that, would hate to see things turn ugly ! 😳😉

Glad you got your gear fixed RickDursen 👍✅
    Sal Palooza