Let's start with some bookies

Options
I will offering a bunch of other stuff for sale soon, such as a Parasound HCA 1200II amp, a PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC and GCPH phono preamp, possibly a Pioneer Elite SC-27, Taylo Monitors, and Infinity Kappa 8's, but I haven't had time to get photos etc of everything together so let's start with a couple pairs of bookies.

1. Polk Audio R200's.

I'm passing these on for essentially what I paid for them thru the forum sale that Polk had awhile ago. These are the midnight mahogany and are barely broken in. Don't think I ever took the grills out of the plastic except to look at them. I'm keeping my L200's so these babies are up for sale. $400 for established Polkies with more than 100 meaningful posts, local pickup only, although I will meet within a reasonable distance. Located in Central Wisconsin. Going to Madison possibly on Wednesday. Any polkies in the Fox Valley, Milwaukee area or even Minneapolis, these are your huckleberries. These are real nice speakers. For the money I'm asking a certified no-brainer - I'm passing a great deal onto another Polkie. Original boxes and everything that came with them.

2. Polk Audio LSiM 703's.

Some of you know how much I like the 703's. I have put these up against a ton of bookies and they've kicked the snot out of everything that's passed through other than the L200's, and that's only because the L200's are the logical progression of the 703's. I am passing these along as I have way too many speakers and I'm keeping the L200's. The 703's were Polk's flagship predecessor of the L200's and pretty much equal them in the LF's. The HF's of the L200's are a bit better because of the ring radiator tweeters. If you'd like, you can pay more than three time what I'm asking if you want L200's but for the money difference here these are also a no-brainer. I have these boxed up already, and I don't want to take them out to photograph, so I will attach a photo I had in my library but everybody here should know exactly what they are or you shouldn't even be reading this. They are the desired - and somewhat hard to get these days midnight mahogany - and in real nice condition. Same local pickup deal as above. $395 for Polkies with over 100 posts. I have the original boxes and everything that came with them. Also very nice condition.

Comments

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,348
    Options
    Taylo Monitors....

Tell me more....

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,984
    Options
    Tom, I send you a PM.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,191
    Options
    Dang, some great deals!
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 542
    Options
    These won't last long at these prices.
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Nice!!! Dealing with Don is an absolute pleasure.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• dromunds
    Options
    If I don’t get local interest within a few days, I will ship. I know living in Central Wisconsin isn’t all it’s cracked up to be sometimes. I am willing to drive a reasonable distance.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,087
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Dan, if you decide to ship, plz let me be 1st in line . . .

What’s your zip? I’m in 48098
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dromunds
    Options
    Zip is 54407. Which speakers are you wishing to be first in line for if shipping?
  • dromunds
    Options
    For Milwaukee area Polkies, I may have to go to a funeral visitation in Brookfield next Weds so could haul to that area
  • GlennDog
    Options
    R200
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dromunds
    Options
  • dromunds
    Options
    Glenndog, I sent you a PM regarding shipping the R200’s.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    edited April 2022
    Options
    PM sent…
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • GlennDog
    Options
    Replied to PM . . . TY!
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • plainoledave
    Options
    I’m hoping to see that these are sold so I can stop thinking about them. 😬
  • dromunds
    Options
    I’m considering the R200’s sold at this point
  • plainoledave
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    I’m considering the R200’s sold at this point

I should’ve just bought them both and sold the ones I liked less. Oh well. I’m glad you got them sold.
  • GlennDog
    Options
    Officially SOLD!

Thanks Don
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • dromunds
    Options
    R200’s shipped. LSiM-703’s still available.
  • dromunds
    Options
    I’ll drop the price on the LSiM 703’s to $350 plus shipping to established Polkies. I will be heading to Milwaukee area next Wednesday for anybody who would like to meet up to save the cost of shipping. I won’t go any lower. If they don’t sell here soon I’ll be listing elsewhere for more.
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Options
    What a steal! Love my 703s. If I knew anyone looking I’d tell them to get in touch…
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,520
    Options
    c6tveni8we74.jpeg

TOOL • 10,000 Days
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • dromunds
    Options
    Last chance for the LSiM-703’s. I will be driving to Milwaukee tomorrow so any Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin Polkies who want a fine pair of midnight mahogany 703’s without paying shipping let me know. After tomorrow I’ll be listing these on other sites for more and likely be taking them off the Polk Forum. I find it difficult to believe these are still here.
  • plainoledave
    plainoledave Posts: 408
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I’ll take them.

Edit: I’ll buy them. 😬

2nd edit: I’m setting up a rig at my gf’s house. 🤦‍♂️
    Post edited by plainoledave on
  • dromunds
    Options
    I will consider these sold. Thank you.
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,521
    Options
    I'm always look for a bookie...
    nefrbmu46i8x.jpg

Are the Taylo Monitors still around?
    Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • dromunds
    Options
    JuanR: check PM
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    dromunds wrote: »
    JuanR: check PM

@JuanR
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer