Let's start with some bookies

I will offering a bunch of other stuff for sale soon, such as a Parasound HCA 1200II amp, a PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC and GCPH phono preamp, possibly a Pioneer Elite SC-27, Taylo Monitors, and Infinity Kappa 8's, but I haven't had time to get photos etc of everything together so let's start with a couple pairs of bookies.

1. Polk Audio R200's.

I'm passing these on for essentially what I paid for them thru the forum sale that Polk had awhile ago. These are the midnight mahogany and are barely broken in. Don't think I ever took the grills out of the plastic except to look at them. I'm keeping my L200's so these babies are up for sale. $400 for established Polkies with more than 100 meaningful posts, local pickup only, although I will meet within a reasonable distance. Located in Central Wisconsin. Going to Madison possibly on Wednesday. Any polkies in the Fox Valley, Milwaukee area or even Minneapolis, these are your huckleberries. These are real nice speakers. For the money I'm asking a certified no-brainer - I'm passing a great deal onto another Polkie. Original boxes and everything that came with them.

2. Polk Audio LSiM 703's.

Some of you know how much I like the 703's. I have put these up against a ton of bookies and they've kicked the snot out of everything that's passed through other than the L200's, and that's only because the L200's are the logical progression of the 703's. I am passing these along as I have way too many speakers and I'm keeping the L200's. The 703's were Polk's flagship predecessor of the L200's and pretty much equal them in the LF's. The HF's of the L200's are a bit better because of the ring radiator tweeters. If you'd like, you can pay more than three time what I'm asking if you want L200's but for the money difference here these are also a no-brainer. I have these boxed up already, and I don't want to take them out to photograph, so I will attach a photo I had in my library but everybody here should know exactly what they are or you shouldn't even be reading this. They are the desired - and somewhat hard to get these days midnight mahogany - and in real nice condition. Same local pickup deal as above. $395 for Polkies with over 100 posts. I have the original boxes and everything that came with them. Also very nice condition.

Comments