Belles 21a remote

Options
Anyone have a working one that would be willing to sell. Yes, I have already spoken to Mr Belles, thought I would try here first. Thank you kindly
JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)

Comments

• audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,437
    Options
    I wonder if a Harmony would work. I'm surprised you got ahold of anyone at PM. They never answer or return calls/emails of mine.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Anyone have a working one that would be willing to sell. Yes, I have already spoken to Mr Belles, thought I would try here first. Thank you kindly

Is Janice broken?

Don't you dare show her that......
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,335
    Options
    Oh, dang. If she does, no more wedding soup for you big boy!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    Options
    Janice is fine,, she is not remote compatible 😀😀😀
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)