Various Audio Stuff

Options
dorokusai
dorokusai Posts: 25,576
edited February 2022 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Just cleaning some bins and found these items. Shipping is USPS First Class unless noted.

1 8ft Monster Cable RCA/ Mini-Jack $10 w/ pouch

1 8ft Monster Cable RCA/ Mini-Jack $10 this is like the above, just terminated differently.

2 pair locking RCA. Pretty sure they are WBT knockoffs. Dayton audio perhaps. $10

1 Signal Cable 12” digital RCA to L/R RCA $10

3 Herbies Tube Dampers. The are for the family of 6922/12AU7/etc. These are the first generation with polymer frame and rubber isolaters. Never used, As new. $45.

Shipping will be bulletproof. Express your interest here and we’ll go from there..

CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.

Comments

• dorokusai
    Options
    932qwzl3cvpr.jpeg
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I also have a bag of banana terminations that if you cover shipping they’re free. 11 Bananas, 2 RCA terminators and a couple headphone jacks.
  • JuanR
    JuanR Posts: 718
    edited February 2022
    Options
    2 pair locking RCA. Pretty sure they are WBT knockoffs. Dayton audio perhaps. $10

1 Signal Cable 12” digital RCA to L/R RCA $10

I also have a bag of banana terminations that if you cover shipping they’re free. 11 Bananas, 2 RCA terminators and a couple headphone jacks.

I'll take all of these if possible. PM me the total, paypal, zelle...OR your choice...

Shipping to Chicago 60617...
    Thanks

JuanR
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Juan, got you packed and will drop off package Monday. Thanks very much

Mark

These are still available…

1 8ft Monster Cable RCA/ Mini-Jack $10 this is like the above, just terminated differently

3 Herbies Tube Dampers. The are for the family of 6922/12AU7/etc. These are the first generation with polymer frame and rubber isolaters. Never used, As new. $45
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,963
    Options
    I will try the tube dampers please...shoot me PP info....
  • dorokusai
    Options
    PM sent and thank you Kev
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Send me your address again can’t find the reply msg Sry
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Still have a couple Monster cables…I’m aware they aren’t loved but these are good as an interconnect between your iPhone, DAC or otherwise. These are perfect as a keeper for some other application in your goody box.

Better to have a WTF I have one of those moments…than going to Best Buy.

1 8ft Monster Cable RCA/ Mini-Jack $10 this is like the above, just terminated differently
  • dorokusai
    Options
    These are great to have handy in your goody box. I still kept one for mine…
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    Options
    Mark!!!

The man, the myth....the LEGEND!!
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2022
    Options
    I wanna thank my manager Russ Gates and my muse and all those that sent me underwear. I love you!!!
    Post edited by SeleniumFalcon on
  • dorokusai
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Sorry I should have clarified F1Nut as my muse
    Post edited by dorokusai on
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Last call? Either way thx for looking

• dorokusai
    Options
    SOLD Thanks Club Polk 🤘🤘🤘
  • dorokusai
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Kevhed and Juan can you send me your addresses again. I have no idea how you get to messages. What am I not doing…?

I will ship tommorow, sorry for the delay
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    Click on the person's name you want to send a private message to. That takes you to their profile page. Click on "Message" at the top right. Don't use the text space below, that goes to the Activity Wall. You posted your email address to the Activity Wall a couple days ago. Have Ken remove it before the bots get a hold of it.

lqj4wbovopgv.jpg
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    Geesh what a rookie B):D
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Don’t pick on the fat kid Pitdog! 😀

Hermitism thanks much they’ve both sent messages but I can’t find them…?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,614
    Options
    you on mobile Mark? click your icon...
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    I can't help you with mobile. On desktop, on the top right of your screen next to your avatar, click on the envelope.

pgy3ue1vkvdf.jpg
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,963
    Options
    Payment just sent with address....thanks
  • dorokusai
    Options
    I figured it out guys Thx for the help
  • dorokusai
    Options
    These will ship tommorow guys, got hung up. I didn’t forget about you
  • JuanR
    Options
    No problem at all Mark.....Thanks!
  • dorokusai
    Options
    I haven’t forgotten you guys! I’ll get them packed and shipped, soon. Sorry for delay.

Mark
  • dorokusai
    Options
    Shipped

Mark
  • JuanR
    Options
    @dorokusai

Got my stash of goodies today...Thanks Mark!