Comments

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    Where are you located?
  • Gardenstater
    Gardenstater Posts: 4,182
    Options
    I'm not parting with mine :D but keep your eye on OfferUp, Craigslist, Goodwill, FB Marketplace, and eBay. That gives you 5 places to look where you might find someone who isn't asking for too much. I'd say eBay is the worst for price, but worth a look anyway.
    George / NJ

Polk 7B main speakers, std. mods+ (1979, orig owner)
    Martin Logan Dynamo sub w/6ft 14awg Power Cord
    Crown D150 amp
    Logitech Squeezebox Touch Streamer w/EDO applet
    iFi nano iDSD DAC
    iPurifier3
    iDefender w/ iPower PS
    Custom Steve Wilson 1m UPOCC Interconnect
    iFi Mercury 0.5m OFHC continuous cast copper USB cable
    Custom Ribbon Speaker Cables, 5ft long, 4N Copper, 14awg, ultra low inductance
    Custom Vibration Isolation Speaker Stands and Sub Platform
  • ZRX
    ZRX Posts: 5
    Options
    Harrisburg Pa.
  • Kryten
    Kryten Posts: 79
    Options
    Yes, best to look locally as shipping would be $$$. Are you looking for unrestored, original with possible shifted magnets and other issues? Most of us here either have or plan to put silly time and money into them.
    The last unrestored pair I bought two years ago off CL included stands and original boxes and cost me $140. The stands themselves are going for good money these days. I think the current range in the NE is $120-$180 for the speakers alone. I'm a couple hours from you.
  • ZRX
    Options
    Yes looking for nice looking original pair, I do have a pair of monitor 5a, I think they sound great very clear, so looking for a pair of monitor 7 to complete my downstairs set up.
  • ZRX
    Options
    NO LONGER NEEDED