Nice Hafler DH 220 power amps pair of them

Options
I am selling a pair of Hafler DH 220 power amps. I used to sell these back in the day when i worked in the audio bizz really noice sounding amps. The one with red is the slightly newer version Both amps work exactly as they should with no issues. They are in very nice shape overall with a few scratches on top and the older one has one on the faceplate. You can only see them in the pictures they are very minor. The Hafler DH 220 is a highly respected amp that has received many good reviews. and puts out 110 w/ch into 8 ohms and can handle low impedance loads. it is a MOS FET design. I am asking $245 each or $450 for both I am in the Twin Cities and shipping is not a problem at buyer expense Amps will be double boxed Thanks

6wag6ip21e3u.jpg
ir387ixqhucf.jpg
f9lfkgiq5btx.jpg
ovnqxsc8idm6.jpg
eyuq6cwt0f3i.jpg
av0x2u24felz.jpg
z5hyd3voc2td.jpg
xjn759t27lun.jpg

Comments

• pedropower
    Options
    HI Geppy,

Sorry about the delay, your email went to “Other” in my email instead of “Focussed”, so I didn’t see it until I was looking for something else. It would have been the red one if it was still available, but not having heard from you, or so I thought, I found one in a shop in Florida and bought that instead, Pity, yours looks in better condition. Anyhow, thanks for getting back to me and apologies for wasting your time.

Best Regards - Peter

• pedropower
    Options
    HI Geppy,

Sorry about the delay, your email went to “Other” in my email instead of “Focussed”, so I didn’t see it until I was looking for something else. It would have been the red one if it was still available, but not having heard from you, or so I thought, I found one in a shop in Florida and bought that instead, Pity, yours looks in better condition. Anyhow, thanks for getting back to me and apologies for wasting your time.

Best Regards - Peter
  • VSAT88
    VSAT88 Posts: 1,227
    Options
    A DH-101, a set of A-25's or KLH'5s. A nice little turntable and one of these amps and a song would sing that would bless anyone's ear. Ask me how I know. BUMP. Great amplifiers period.
  • kidgreen
    Options
    These still available?
  • gidrah
    gidrah Posts: 3,049
    Options
    If these are available and kidgreen doesn't snag one, I would be interested in both.
    Make it Funky! :)
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,054
    Options
    Put me in line if these Amps from 3 years ago are still available as well
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    Long gone guys