Meze 99 Neo

Options
ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,501
I bought the MEZE 99 Neo because I didn't want to keep using my Polk ultrafocus 8000's as while i love them, their longevity is, at best, dubious.

If anyone was wondering about these, they should look into them. Intriguing construction, all modular, screws...no adhesives....VERY repairable. EXTREMELY comfortable.

They sound on the warm sound........a skosh bass boosted (but in a good way),mids slightly recessed (I think some call the sound Dark), easy to drive. I really like em, of course they are going to make me try the Meze 99 Classics down the road at some point.....lol

anyone else try these?
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites

Comments