Music karma Inferi

Not sure how this happened. I gave my family links to some music I would like for Christmas and for the most part I received what I was hoping for. But, a cd from the group Inferi titled "Vile Genesis" was received and it's just not our "cup o' tea". So if anybody is interested in thie just pm me and it's yours. If by some chance more than 1 reply is received in the next day or so I'll put it up for a random number draw.
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    @BlueFox doesn't spin discs.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    That's right. I stopped playing CDs. I rip them.

@muncybob If it is still available let me know, and I will pay the shipping.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,022
    In with ... no I won't do that for spite, especially not for that one. LOLOL Gross
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Geez. How could you not like that???
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • BlueFox
    edited January 2022
    Listening to Inferi tonight, and it is Metal. So far it is great. I need to see if HD Tracks has any of their tunes, and buy them if they do.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • BlueFox
    HD Tracks has three albums, including this one, at better than CD resolution. I will buy them Friday. I love finding new music.

Three 20 amp circuits.