Yes hello I'm interested in the purchase of the carver m500 power amplifier and not very on this int

Options
Dont understand .Yes hello I'm interested in the purchase of the carver m500t power amplifier not so good with this internet thing .Can you help me out with this please .

Answers

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,092
    Options
    Unless it has been completely rebuilt from the top down, don’t waste your time. They are nice amps, but there is better out there for less than the cost of buying and then going through one...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this poster will get a PM from someone who will have them send funds to a Nigerian prince who has moved to Antarctica.