FS Onkyo A-9150 Integrated

This is a a nice little integrated that I purchased new a couple of years ago. Lots of features including a decent internal DAC, MM/MC phono, preouts and even a main in. Condition is like new, I can’t find a mark on it but let’s say 9/10. Includes original packaging, remote, and power cord.

30 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)

60 W/Ch (4 Ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)

$320 Shipped CONUS or $275 local pickup in central Ohio.

choj4m1kxi7j.jpeg
ymug3xm8vrrq.jpeg
h20iav8au630.jpeg
r68yt2puxphj.jpeg
vhrbp7yk0uxp.jpeg

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited December 2021
    butterbean wrote: »
    Nice! Wish I needed it.

Me, too. Heck, it would probably work pretty darned well with the R200s, I'd vouchsafe.
    It is an attractive, timeless, & purposeful-looking piece.
  • smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 2021
    Kinda wish I had a use for this as well. What are you moving to?
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • I moved to Emotiva’s PT1 preamp and A2 stereo amp from their BasX series.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • smglbrth
    Cool, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the combo after you've had them a while. A big boost in juice, that's for sure!
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    edited December 2021
    Well I can tell you that the DAC in the PT1 is blowing me away. I was using a Schiit Modius with the Onkyo and noticed some subtle improvements and I thought the Schiit would best the internal DAC in the PT1, but no it’s not even close.
    Post edited by jeremymarcinko on
  • smglbrth
    Well Schiit, that is a surprise!
  • Happy Friday!

Now $275 shipped in lower 48
  • seeclear
    seeclear Posts: 1,236
    PM sent
    "Don't forget to change your politician. They are like diapers they need to be changed regularly, and for the same reason."
  • Replied.
  • Sold.
  • seeclear
    seeclear Posts: 1,236
    Received. This minty unit is now perched happily on top of a cd player I got from George Grand many years ago, feeding my monitor 10s from Toolfan (I think from Toolfan. It's been a while.). Thanks Jeremy!
    "Don't forget to change your politician. They are like diapers they need to be changed regularly, and for the same reason."
  • Thank you!

Enjoy. :)