Pass Labs X0.2 Three Chassis Preamp. $3250.00

Options
nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
edited December 2021 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Listed is the one piece of gear I never envisioned parting with. The legendary Pass Labs X0.2 Reference Preamplifier. This three-chassis unit is absolutely end-game, with very little that can better it without spending into the 20k range. I have been exceptionally pleased with Pass Labs gear in my system. The sound is detailed and organic. You will find yourself getting lost in the music, even on material you have heard a thousand times.

This pre was serviced by Pass Labs upon my receiving it and is in perfect shape performance-wise. There are some scuffs on the tops of all three sections from being stacked with other gear.

The X0.2 pairs well with tube amps and ss gear. If you have never owned a truly world-class preamp, this is absolutely the one.
cbelm1sbg9c0.jpeg
ftyv4hp9mfx8.jpeg
bgr8oex73c0c.jpeg
ie2fh77cij5s.jpeg
jbdq1m6kb2r9.jpeg
iugfxo4gc4rq.jpeg
l0ioo7twmuiy.jpeg
ywdczengmjdb.jpeg

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Gorgeous
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,087
    Options
    Gee whiz. I wonder if this would pair well with my Aleph30

I gotta ask, does it come with stock umbilicals?
    Factory boxes, and willing to ship x-country?

John,
    you. are. kill'n. me! GLWTS

AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Stock umbilicals, factory boxes, remote, manual, and yes, I will ship
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dpowell
    dpowell Posts: 3,054
    Options
    I've heard this pre in action with both the 1.2TL's and the L800's and can attest to how phenomenal it sounds.

polkaudio Fully Modded SDA SRS 1.2TLs + Dreadnaught, LSiM706c, 4 X Polk Surrounds + 4 X ATMOS, SVS PB13 Ultra X 2, Pass Labs X1, Marantz 7704, Bob Carver Crimson Beauty 350 Tube Mono Blocks, ADCOM GFA 7807 + 5400, Panasonic UB420, Moon 380D DAC, EPSON Pro Cinema 6050
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Bump.... I am open to offers on this. I would rather it sell here than on A'gon or elsewhere. I will also include three pairs of Audioquest Cinnamon XLR cables in the sale.

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    John, respectfully, I think the Audioquest Cinnamon was only offered as an AES/EBU digital cable, are you sure you don't actually have the Mackenzie?
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    You are correct....

• nooshinjohn
    Options
    The Pass is sold...

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    Congrats on the quick sale!