Richard Marcinko - The Rogue Warrior - has passed away.

Options
The founder of SEAL Team 6 has passed away. Captain Marcinko was one of the most influential spec ops warriors of the last 50 years. He wrote much of the counter-terrorism playbook we use today, and he hand picked and built SEAL Team 6 from the ground up. He was also a thoroughly enjoyable author to read, never pulling punches or submitting to PC culture.

Rest In Peace, Captain….

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/27/politics/richard-marcinko-dead-seal-team-six/index.html

16yfsf3k8rbd.jpeg
"Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Comments

• Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    RIP, thanks for all you did for our country Captain Marcinko.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    Seen that, I thought it was bada$$ when he said he named seal team 6 because he wanted the Russians to think there were 5 other teams instead of only 2.
    R.I.P.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    R.I.P.
    There are many who didn't sleep well due to you and the Seal teams, but millions who did.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    R.I.P. you bad ****.

Now you can rest without having missions to plan out.

I always wished I had his kind of skills.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    While I can be kind of ornery, his level of bada$$ery is off the charts, just out-effing-standing
    R.I.P. 🇺🇸
    Sal Palooza
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    RIP to one bad M Fer
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    A true American Superhero and inspiration.

Thank God for him and those who continue the legacy.

RIP
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Respect, RIP Sir