Loggins and Messina's long version of Angry Eyes

Options
Is this only on their live album "On Stage"?
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    I don't know.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    I forgot I have a trial of Qobuz, found it on 2 albums.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,049
    edited December 2021
    Options
    A great, great song. I have EDIT a long studio (IIRC) version on some album... I don't remember which.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • muncybob
    Options
    Agreed. It's one of those songs that I wish wouldn't end. It's also one of those songs that I really look forward to hearing now that I have a sub in the rig.
  • decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Options
    great tune
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • DividedSky
    Options
    muncybob wrote: »
    Agreed. It's one of those songs that I wish wouldn't end.

Couldn’t agree more. A friend played it for me 5-6 years ago and I was wowed. Such a fun jam.
    Primary: Doshi V3.0 pre and phonostage, Vandersteen M5-HPA, Vandersteen Quatro CT, AMG viella, Goldfinger Statement, AQ Niagara 5000, AQ IC and power cords, Mapleshade Samson V.5

Secondary: Nakamichi PA7, Nak CA5, Polk LS90, Sota Sapphire, Sumiko MDC800, Van den hul Crimson
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,004
    Options
    In-between 'Little River Band' and 'Lovin' Spoonful'. Shoot...the greatest hits album has the short version. Now I'm on the hunt!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • muncybob
    Options
    I've found the long version of Angry Eyes on:
    The Best: Loggins & Messina Sittin' In Again(2005)
    Loggins And Messina(1972)
    Live: Sittin' In Again at the Santa Barbara Bowl(2005)