WTB: Raspberry Pi 3B+

Options
Anyone have one of these lying around they’d be interesting in parting with?
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,531
    Options
    Thanks I may grab that.

Was looking to build a pi-hole lol, so the DAC won’t be used but can’t hurt to have it……

That’s also a pretty darn good price!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Went ahead and snagged one from there. Arrives on the 9th.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    Back looking for a third if anyone happens to have one lying around.

These are getting hard to come by and a Pi4 is overkill for my needs….
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,442
    Options
    I'm looking to build another PiCorePlayer for my gf's system. I had no idea Raspberry got so expensive. Crazy. Like almost 3x at least?

@anonymouse I was checking out that link you posted. Not quite following how those kits work. Have you used Arrow before?
    I disabled signatures.
  • EndersShadow
    Options
    I’d love to help but I just bought the kit he suggested and can’t figure out how to navigate the site myself lol.
  • msg
    Options
    Nice, thanks. Sounds similar to the other kits I ordered. I couldn't actually find a price, details, or a way to add to cart. Am I missing something? Maybe no longer available?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    Thanks for checking. Yeah, I suppose a laptop would work as well, but I had a minimal footprint in mind for this little system I'm pulling together. I do have a second piCorePlayer that I remembered earlier is just sitting unused stashed behind an AVR in the home office. I guess it makes more sense to pull that for use for now.
    I disabled signatures.