WTB LSiM703 and SVS PB12 Plus/2 in Houston area

Options
I'm looking for a couple of things in the Houston area, preferably the north side (i.e. Spring), but willing to drive a bit.

I'm looking for a decent price on a pair of LSiM703s. I'd prefer the midnight mahogany, but not completely against the Mt. Vernon Cherry. I mainly just want them in decent shape and working well. My last pair of 703s ended up damaged in shipping and dealing with that was no fun, so I'd like to avoid that.

Also, interested in a decent price on an SVS PB12 Plus/2 subwoofer. These things are just too huge and heavy to ship, so we're not going there. I'd prefer the rosewood to match my existing one, but would take what I can get, as I know they're not particularly common. Again, decent condition, just fully working.

I can pay by Zelle or Paypal. If absolutely necessary, I can do cash, but I'd prefer not to, as I just don't feel safe carrying around large amounts of cash.

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• BeefJerky
    BeefJerky Posts: 1,319
    Options
    I got a pair of LSiM703s locally, so am no longer looking for those.

I am still interested in a locally available SVS PB12 Plus/2 subwoofer.

Thanks!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    BeefJerky wrote: »

Thanks!

It’s not quite the same beast, but I have an HSU VTF-2 mkV that would play great with those 703s!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • BeefJerky
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    BeefJerky wrote: »

Thanks!

It’s not quite the same beast, but I have an HSU VTF-2 mkV that would play great with those 703s!

Thanks for the offer, but I am specifically looking for that SVS model to match my existing one. I want to create a dual sub system for more even bass response throughout the room.
  • BeefJerky
    Options
    Got a set of 703s locally, yay! Still keeping an eye out for the SVS sub though. Apparently, there are also newer versions of the sub (dual 12" woofers) that I would consider as well. Thanks!