PolkFest 2021 - less than two weeks!!

Options
TroyD
TroyD Posts: 13,077
Ok kids! We are inside two weeks!!

For the folks coming........shoot me a PM and I'll give you my address and cell #.

If you need help with lodging or anything else.....I'm here to help.

It's shaping up to be a good time. Good company, Good audio and good food....and I'm pretty pumped about getting to demo the L800's.

Questions or comments....lemme know!
I plan for the future. - F1Nut

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,801
    Options
    My hat is off to Troy and TLW for hosting yet another Polkfest. They do it right!!!

I wish I could attend, but unfortunately it's not in the cards this time.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    Options
    Man, and Big Flo was looking forward to seeing you too....she said yesterday that she is making potato salad just for you....how can you disappoint an old woman??
  • F1nut
    Options
    I know, I know....

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Confirmed. There will be an pair of L200's up for grabs, courtesy of Polk (big thanks to Carl at Polk for making that happen!!). I'm working on a couple other raffle items as well....but the big prize will be the L200s.

So, if you are thinking....why the heck would I come to some strangers house to listen to music.....in addition to some GREAT food and people.....you could leave with a REALLY cool pair of speakers and have the opportunity to support 2 great charities that have directly benefitted forum members.

• F1nut
    Options
    That is VERY cool!!!

President of Club Polk

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,331
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    I know, I know....

Make it happen, dude. Life happens. Polkfest's are few and far between.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~